1) The Rental Agreement will be finalised directly by PODERE CASACCE.
2) Payment conditions: After confirmation (orally or written) of the rented premises for the desired period of stay, a down payment of 30% of the total amount payable must be immediately forwarded. Only after receipt of the required down payment and written confirmation by PODERE CASACCE is the reservation and the agreement valid. The remainder of the rental price is to be paid to PODERE CASACCE within 45 days before the letting period.
The payments must be made by bank transfer (Swift), without transfer or bank fees for the recipient, or with a postal order.
3) Deposit: Upon arrival, a security deposit is to be paid directly to the property owner or the designated caretaker.The deposit can be paid either by eurocheck (a check card has to be shown) or in cash. The price is stated next to every rental premises. By refusal to pay the deposit the property supervisor is entitled to deny admittance to the rental property. Prior to departure the security deposit will be returned, less any possible deductions for any additional services rendered or for any damages that may have incurred. .
4) Additional charges: The prices listed in the price list are 'All-inclusive prices'. For all accommodation, the additional charges will be listed separately. The costs will be settled directly with the property owner or property supervisor at the end of the rental period.
5) Arrival: . The guests are requested to arrive at their accommodation between 4.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. Late arrivals must be notified in advance. It is at the discretion of the property owner or property supervisor to decide whether the guest can have access to the accommodation outside the defined hours. PODERE CASACCE assumes no responsibility in case of late arrivals.
6) Departure: On the day of departure, the guests must vacate the accommodation facilities between 8.00 and 10.00 a.m.
7) Number of guests: The maximum number of guests is stated in the description of the accommodation regulations and can only be exceeded upon written approval by PODERE CASACCE.
8) Pets: The bringing of pets (dogs, cats, etc.) is not permitted .
9) Complaints: It is the property owner/supervisor's responsibility that the guest finds the accommodation in a clean and satisfactory state. The property owner is responsible for the cleaning and if there are any complaints, they are immediately to be notified to him.
10) Liability: PODERE CASACCE shall not be liable for thefts or accidents that may occur during your stay. Moreover, it is not responsible if due to act of God there are difficulties with water and electricity supplies or if there are technical difficulties, such as with heating or the swimming pool.
11) Reimbursement: If due to unforeseeable circumstances the rental property becomes unavailable, the client is entitled to terminate the agreement and the holding deposit will be fully reimbursed. The client is also entitled to an alternative choice with a new price calculation.
12) Withdrawal from the rental agreement: in the case of withdrawal the deposit will not be returned. If the withdrawal is made after the 40 days which precede the period of stay, the amount corresponding to the entire period of stay foreseen will be charged.
13) Place of Jurisdiction: All legal relationships arising from this agreement for both parties are to be held in Florence.
Prestigious Tuscan "Colonica" farm house of XIII century, placed in the heart of "Chianti Classico", one of the most prestigious wine-producing area of the Chianti wine district. The house, situated at 21 km from Florence, is gently placed on one of the most well-known hills of Tuscany, Tignanello. Dipped in the green, with magnificent great panorama of beauties and suggestions, it spaces from the vineyards, surrounding olive trees and woods of our property, up to the summits of the Apuane mountains.
The house, born initially as a point of encounter of the hermits, was acquired by the noble Florentine family Antinori who, in the course of the centuries, have developed cultivations of prestigious vineyards and olive trees, that makes this area well-known worldwide . Today the house is a splendid, completely restored and refurbished Tuscan "Colonica" house, with it's typical architecture, including stone walls, ceilings made of "cotto" tiles and wooden beams, and characteristic "terracotta" floors.
The villa, furnished with the greatest attention and equipped with all comforts, offers to the hosts a very cordial welcome and an very pleasant stay. The "Colonica" house can be, upon request, subdivided in two completely independent letting accommodations.
Apartments: Leccio, Mandorlo, Noce e Glicine